Local Cleaners you can Trust in Cairns, QLD.
Cleaning Cairns Pro is a professional end of lease cleaning company in Cairns. Our cleaning services are available to both residential and commercial clients in the Cairns region. Cleaning Cairns Pro is dedicated to providing a premier end of lease cleaning service in Cairns.
We understand that it can be stressful and time-consuming when you move out of your rental property, so let us take on this burden. We also make sure that the cleaning is done by experienced cleaners who have a lot of experience in end of lease cleaning service.
We do not just clean up the house but do take all care of putting it back to its original state after our team is through with the cleaning process. During our end of the Lease Cleaning process, we remove dust and cobwebs from high areas, and carpets are cleaned, all unwanted items from the home removed. We clean up any leftover food and dishes in the kitchen, disinfect bathrooms, countertops, sinks, and toilets, clean windows inside and out, and wash walls with a sponge or cloth to remove dirt buildup.
What is End of lease cleaning?
End of lease cleaning is a four-step cleaning process that includes all aspects of house cleaning. The first step, the pre-inspection, ensures that every nook and corner of the house is cleaned thoroughly. The second step involves deep cleansing of carpets to make them look new again. If need be, we use deodorizers to ensure fresh smelling carpets. During carpet deep steam cleaning, our experts also deal with stains and spots on carpets to ensure they are completely gone after the carpet has been cleaned. Then comes the third step, which deals with kitchen/bathroom sanitization, where stubborn stains are removed from tiles, grout lines, bathtubs etc., using specially formulated chemicals to eradicate visible signs of dirt and filth. Finally, the windows are dusted, mopped, and polished to make your house sparkle in the last stage.
Why is End of lease cleaning Important?
If appropriately done by a professional cleaner, cleaning an entire home before moving out will ensure that your house is in the best condition possible before you leave. These are some of the reasons why you conduct an end of lease cleaning in your house before leaving;
- It helps avoid any penalties imposed by the landlord/agent if the house is left in bad condition.
- End of lease cleaning also ensures that the property is in a move-in ready condition.
- End of Lease Cleaning is important to both the landlord and tenant. It shows that you have left the property in good condition and shows that you are responsible and care for your rental.
- If you dirty or damage something when you leave, I can guarantee that you will get your bond back or even part of it under no circumstances.
- Your landlord will be more inclined to approve a lease extension if they see how well you take care of the property.
- You can negotiate with your landlord about compensation for damages by showing them that you have taken good care of the property.
- Cleaning up after yourself makes moving much easier – not only can you pack everything up without worrying about getting dirt on things, but there’ll be less clutter at your new place too!
- Saving money – this is one expense that can actually save you some cash since hiring professional cleaners costs less than renting equipment and supplies yourself. Also, by avoiding penalties, you save money.
How much does Cleaning Cairns Pro charge for an end of lease cleaning service?
The total charges for an end of lease cleaning service depend on additional factors like the size of the property, what you would like cleaned, and any structural damage.
Our team of cleaning experts will have to access the workload before quoting the price for you to quote a price that is within your budget. The cleaning professionals provide you with a free written quotation via phone or email.
Why Choose Cleaning Cairns Pro?
Our team from Cleaning Cairns Pro will leave your property after an end of lease cleaning exercise looking and smelling as good as new. We take pride in our work and believe that nothing less than exceptional is good enough for the people of Cairns.
We have provided renters and landlords alike with quality end of lease cleaning services whilst offering them affordable rates.
Why spend your weekends and evenings cleaning when there is a professional end of lease cleaning services available? Using an experienced cleaner will save you time and money on buying all that cleaning equipment. We have established ourselves as a reputable end of lease cleaning firm in the area.
Whether you’re looking to sell your home or move out at the end of an agreement, our cleaners will help make it look new again. They’ll wash the floors, clean sinks and taps, disinfect bathrooms and ovens and also get rid of cobwebs from your ceiling. Contact us today for a free quote.